What is a Tiny File Manager?
Tiny File Manager is a web-based file director and it is an easy, secure, and small file manager with a private file, a multi-language available web application for collecting, uploading, styling, and managing records and folders online via a web browser. The App runs on PHP 5.5+, It supports the production of multiple users and each user can have its own directory and build-in guide for managing text files with cloud9 IDE and it helps syntax highlighting for over 150+ languages and over 35+ themes.
How to use Tiny PHP file manager?
- Download ZIP with the updated version from the master branch.
- Copy tinyfilemanager.php to your website file and start it with a web browser.
- Default username/password: admin/admin. The identification has been encrypted with MD5.
- Information: Please set your personal username and password in $auth_users ere used.
- To enable/disable identification set $use_auth to true or false.
What are the features of the Tiny PHP file manager?
- Open Source, information and very simple
- Basic peculiarities like to Create, Delete, Modify, View, Download, Copy and Moving files.
- Capability to upload various files.
- Facility to generate folders and files.
- Facility to concentrate, extract files.
- Help user permissions - based on session.
- Copy straight file URL
- Edit text file forms using an advanced editor with language highlight
- Backup files
- Advanced Seach
If you have any doubt don’t hesitate to ask. Share your doubts contact us through the given email. E-mail id: [email protected]
Author - Johnson Augustine
Cloud Architect, Ethical hacker
Founder: Airo Global Software Inc
LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/johnsontaugustine/